Professional Pest Solutions In McMinnville, OR
With over 220 wineries and vineyards, McMinnville, OR, is famous for being a wine lover's paradise. Located in Oregon’s wine valley, McMinnville is the largest city in Tamil County, with a population of almost 35,000 people. As the city grows, so does the potential for pest activity. All year long, these intruders are looking for shelter, food, and water. They seek access into our homes and businesses, exposing our properties to infestation. The best way to protect yourself from pest infestation is to secure professional pest control in McMinnville.
Kanga Pest Control is here to help. We are a family-owned and operated company that is proud to provide complete pest control to homes and businesses throughout McMinnville and the surrounding areas. We service the greater Portland area with year-round coverage from all kinds of local pests, like bed bugs, ants, rodents, termites, spiders, silverfish, fleas, ticks, stinging insects, cockroaches, and beetles. Whatever kind of pest problem you’re dealing with, we are here to help.
We created Kanga Pest Control with a passion for solving people's pest problems and the desire to give excellent customer service. Every day we strive to better ourselves by learning new and innovative ways of tackling local pests. We believe in going the extra mile for people, and we know that your home or business is a big investment, so we treat that investment as if it were our own. Get in touch with us today to discuss your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Home Pest Control In McMinnville, OR
Our team has worked with over 200 local homeowners, protecting residences from household pest infestation. The Kanga residential pest control process includes the following:
- Talking to clients to find out what they're experiencing
- Checking problem areas and crawlspaces
- Looking for pests both inside and outside the house
- Includes all general pest preventions in the initial price
- General pest and rodent control
- Indoor and outdoor service and sweeping
- Regular bi-monthly services at $70 a month
- Knocking down spiders, going through and sweeping for any webs
- Resetting traps for rodents
- Checking previously repaired areas for any new damage
- Applying granules
- Going through crawlspaces
Our pest-free guarantee means if the bugs come back within the next quarter, we will re-treat your property free of charge! Reach out to us today to request your free estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In McMinnville, OR
If you own a business here in McMinnville, you should address your commercial pest control needs. Kanga Pest Control works with all kinds of businesses to prevent pest activity. We specialize in commercial mice and rat control, but we can take care of all kinds of pest pressures around your facility, no matter how big or small. Call today to schedule your complimentary inspection. We offer a price match, meaning if you find a cheaper service, we will price match it and beat it by 5%!
A Guide To House Spider Control For McMinnville Property Owners
House spiders aren’t dangerous, but they’re able to spread their populations around your home rapidly. This can quickly lead to a large-scale infestation, which is an absolute nightmare to deal with on your property. That’s why it’s a good idea to be proactive in your house spider prevention efforts. Here’s a quick guide to house spider control for McMinnville property owners:
- Get rid of any excess moisture around the home.
- Install/repair window and door screens
- Keep your home clean and reduce clutter.
- Maintain your yard, keeping it well-trimmed.
- Routinely remove webs throughout the house.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices.
While taking precautions can help, the most reliable source of protection from spider activity is help from the pros. Kanga Pest Control offers year-round spider control services that protect local homes from a spider infestation. Call today to discuss your spider control needs.
The Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Ants On Your McMinnville Property
When ants infest local homes and businesses, they are looking for shelter, food, and water. These attractants make your property more susceptible to ant activity, which is why it’s important to address any conducive conditions throughout your home or business. Here are some tips to keep ants out of your property:
- Eliminate exposed attractants, and store food (including pet food) in sealed containers.
- Reduce sources of excess moisture around the property.
- Seal all cracks and crevices, and seal potential entry points with caulk.
- Take out the trash regularly to prevent smell, and keep it outside in tightly sealed containers.
- Use ant baits around active areas, and scrub around ant entrances to eliminate pheromone trails.
At the end of the day, the easiest way to get rid of ants on your McMinnville property is to contact your local pest professionals. That’s why we’re here. Kanga Pest Control offers year-round protection from ant activity. Reach out to us today to learn more about our ant control process. We’re here to help.
Request Your Estimate
Complete the form below to schedule your estimate.